Sunday, March 23, 2008

A White Easter???

It may be snowing . . .

Photobucket

but . . .

He is RISEN!!!!!

Happy Easter!

It occurred to us today that neither of our children have ever had an Easter where it didn't snow. Aiden asked us last night where the snow was and when it was coming. We told him it may not snow, he seemed quite skeptical of that. We were skeptical, since there was only a 30% chance of snow. We put him to bed dreaming of a "White Easter." This morning he looked out the window and exclaimed, "there's the snow Mommy!" He was so excited to see the huge flakes falling! My brand new (thanks Mommy, Daddy, and Mema!), spring, sleeveless dress and I were not as excited!!! I went to church in my pretty new Easter dress anyway, in complete denial of the frigid temperature! And as we worshiped I had goosebumps, but it wasn't because I was cold. It was because of the awesome love of our Lord and the incredible sacrifice He made for me!!! I pray you too had a joyous day celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: