Here’s the rules
I am entering into the following contract with the first 5 people who comment and then commit to do the same on their blog.
Just read below and if you feel up to the task copy the following into your blog and leave me a comment. I can’t post overseas, so it’s for US residents only.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. You get what you get and you don’t have a fit.
2. What I create will be just for you, with love.
3. It’ll be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be weird or beautiful. Or it may be monstrous and annoying. Heck, I might bake something for you and mail it to you. Who knows? (okay, I probably won’t bake anything because shipping that is a huge pain.)
5. I reserve the right to do something strange (but probably won’t)
6. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your blog post.
7. Send your mailing address - after I contact you.
Welcome to everyone. I will however, make an effort to do something that you like based on what I see on your blog, BUT there are no guarantees.