Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Words From Today

Today my Aiden taught me how to make a "turkey pie." My favorite part of his recipe was "you need to bake the pie crust, not too hot and not too cold, about 50" and that "you should put the turkey in at about 30 and bake it for 30 minutes before putting it in the pie." I love that little chef, but I don't think I'm going to be having turkey pie anytime soon.

Anthony saw me grab a piece of leftover Halloween candy for snack today and said, "Oh! I want a Kitty Kat too!" He got his Kit Kat for snack.

Andon fell asleep in the van on the way home from Bible Study today. When I began unbuckling him, trying to keep him asleep, he opened his eyes wide and said, "Mama!" It was such a happy little look on his face, like he was so surprised to see me. He got very excited when I picked him up and carried him in the house. He was not as excited when I put him in his highchair to begin lunch. The crying was quickly resolved with a bologna sandwich.

Going through the nightly routine tonight I told Abby to go jump in bed and I would be in there in a minute. She was climbing in her bed and said, "Mommy are you gonna tuck me up???" It was so precious, I tucked her up.

Photobucket

I love their minds, their imaginations, and their mispronunciations that will soon fade away. Now, it is past my time to be tucked up, I mean tucked in.


No comments: