Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Daddy,

Thanks for being a great Dad!!! Wish I could be with you today. I love watching you be a Grandaddy! Happy Father's Day!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Patrick,

You bless me everyday by how much you love our children. I love that your heart is completely wrapped around those three babies of ours. I love that you teach them to be crazy. I love that you teach them responsibility and accountability. I love that you do everything from diapers to Darth Vader. I love that you hype them up with sugar and then go to work. You're just awesome like that! This past year has been really hard. Because of the difficult pregnancy, you had to be father and mother to our boys. I am so thankful that you not only were capable of that, but you knocked it out of the ballpark! You are an amazing Dad! I love you a little more each day!!!

Photobucket

No comments: