Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hershey is Home!

We brought Abby home late Friday afternoon. She is one week old and had gained enough weight to be one ounce above her birth weight, 3 pounds 6 ounces. She looks so tiny in her carseat! Can you find the baby??

Photobucket

You've never seen two boys as excited as Aiden and Anthony were. Aiden just kept saying, "I love her feet. It's baby Abby!" or "I love her (insert a body part)." He was so excited he couldn't stand still. He's still that way, two days later. Anthony was more subdued, but definitely in awe.

Photobucket

I love this picture, Aiden was literally jumping up and down while clapping his hands and saying, "I love baby Abby!"
Photobucket

My three boys feeding our sweetheart. You can tell by the blur that Aiden was having a very hard time staying still.
Photobucket

We're finally all home where we belong!
Photobucket

Abby has the Best big brothers! They love helping with her!
Photobucket

And one very giddy "big sister!"
Photobucket

Whew! What a day! It's nice to be home in our own beds!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Steph R said...

Awww. I must have said that at each picture in this post ;) . Glad she is home and doing well . She is so precious ! You can see the love on the boys' faces.

Sharon said...

Beautiful family pictures, Angie. It is so wonderful to see Abby with her big brothers. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of your precious girl as she grows. :o)

Denise said...

I LVOE IT!! I'm soo excited :)

Heather Damico said...

Abby is gorgeous! I cannot wait to see more pictures of her and the boys!

Heather, Trey and Bella