Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pictures

There has been a public outcry for more pictures! I am trying to oblige! However, I do have to say, between Nan and Mimi, I never get to hold my daughter! Not that I expected anything less. LOL!

Nan feeding Abby
Photobucket

Mimi holding a sleepy girl
Photobucket

Our first bow, courtesy of Grandma Sherrill!
Photobucket

My three beautiful children!
Photobucket

The doctors are in!
Photobucket

A cute dress from our cousin C.J.!
Photobucket

The best biggest brother!
Photobucket

The best big brother!
Photobucket

Our precious little Valentine!
Photobucket

This dress was actually made for an American Girl Bitty Baby. Mimi bought her the most beautiful doll clothes and they fit her perfectly.
Photobucket

I think it is so neat that someday she will play dolls with the clothes she wore.
Photobucket

Our precious bright eyes! She is so alert.
Photobucket

This year, as we celebrated Valentine's Day we were reminded of our Savior's precious love for us and our family. Each time I look at our precious Abigail I am reminded of His miraculous love for us!

3 comments:

Misty V said...

Love the AG doll clothes! That will b awesome when she is dressing her baby dolls! Let those grands hold her while they r there! It is so hard on them when we live sooooo far away!!!!!

Kat K. said...

:D SOOOOOOOO cute!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you!! :D

Linda said...

She's the prettiest Valentine ever! Hugs to all of you!