Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Update on Abby

Today has been a good day. The only change has been that I have started having some contractions. The doctors have said this is nothing to worry about. At this point, if I go into labor, then we will deliver Abby. Doesn't look like the contractions are regular at this point. We're looking forward to tomorrow, Monday, when we will have another ultrasound done, to check the blood flow. Since we made our goal Friday, of 34 weeks, we are not sure what the plan is now, except that it is a day to day decision. Hopefully the ultrasound tomorrow will give us more information and allow us to get a plan.

It's not the best picture in the world, but here are Abby and I at 34 weeks!

1 comment:

chelleleann said...

Robert and I are praying for all of you. Hang in there girl. God is faitful and strong. Love to you all.
Robert, Michelle, Lilli, and Riley