Monday, March 12, 2012

Ten Years

For Christmas, when asked what he wanted to give his Mommy, Aiden told his Daddy, "I want to buy her a dress for her anniversary date with you."  He was very specific and that is what he did.  His Daddy helped him choose a tremendous dress.  I was so excited I was going to wear it to church that Sunday, but Aiden would not let me wear it until March!  He was adamant that it was for my anniversary date!  I have to admit it made our date that much more exciting!  I had a dress I had been waiting months to get to wear.  It increased the anticipation.  I love that little red head!  Two guesses where he got his gift giving spirit from???  And I will give you a hint, it was Not his Mother!

 Photobucket

We had a wonderful night out.  My Mother and CJ were in town, so we had a Free babysitter!  We went to an amazing Italian restaurant and to see the movie, "The Vow."  It was such a great movie!  It was an amazing, romantic evening.  I love this man more every day!

 Photobucket

Dear Patrick,

If I had known ten years ago, what I know now, the only thing I would have done different is have a shorter engagement.  You are the best thing God has ever given me.  I love you beyond reason and  I look forward to ten years turning into fifty and beyond.

Angie

 Photobucket

No comments: