Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dash Liam Bailey

Dash Liam Bailey
August 11th, 2008

I miss you baby! In your short life you brought me so much joy. You brought me hope and peace. I will forever be grateful for you little one. I will never forget the feeling when I heard your precious heart beating for the first time. I'm so thankful you were a part of my life, even if it was only for a few weeks. I had so many dreams for you, but my constant prayer was that you would glorify God. Now you are praising Him constantly. As your mother, I have no greater honor than to know my child is glorifying God. I'm so proud of you!

I'm sure by now you've met Hannah, Colin, and Airen. Have a great time playing with your brothers and sisters. Say hi to Noah for me. I can't wait for the four of you to introduce me to Jesus! We'll see you soon baby!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: