Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Ready for a New Year

Well our Backwards Bucket List is complete and the clothes are laid out for tomorrow.
Photobucket

Abby, who is starting "Mommy School" tomorrow, insisted I take a picture of her new school clothes too!
Photobucket

This is going to be quite an adjustment in our schedule. Abby has never known not having an older brother to play with her. Last year Anthony was in Kindergarten, but only for half a day. He went to school after lunch and Abby took a nap. They played together all morning. Of course she has Andon, but he's only ten months old, not walking, and is really into Mommy instead of playing tea party with her. This will be very interesting!

So, enter "Mommy School." I've done this with every child, around the age of 2. Aiden and Anthony loved it. I planned two days a week, usually Tuesdays and Thursdays for them. They were able to handle about 15 minutes or so at this age before they were done and off to play with a truck or two. That's what I was planning to do with Abby, starting by going to buy supplies together this Thursday, but she is so excited about starting "Mommy school" that I need to have something ready for tomorrow, Wednesday. I have a feeling I'm in trouble! :)

I'm excited that it will allow Abby and I to have some time together, when Andon is napping. I'm excited for the new things Aiden and Anthony will be learning this year! I'm hopeful that I will be able to accomplish more around the house, but not holding my breathe on that one. It should be a great year! I'm really looking forward to it!














No comments: