Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blackberry Farm

We had a Saturday free for some Family Fun! With only a couple of hours free we chose to stay close to home and visit Blackberry Farm. We've talked about going several times, but something always came up. My first mission on our little trip was a picture of all three kids!

Well, I guess I should have specified Looking at the camera!!! Oh well!
Photobucket

There, this one is a little better!
Photobucket

The boys first mission was a train ride!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This sweet face is saying, "Um, Mama, it's COLD!!!" We should have all had coats on! We were way under prepared for the windy, cold weather!
Photobucket

A hay ride, without hay! Well, they called it a wagon ride. I loved it because it didn't bother my allergies!
Photobucket

Riding a tractor!
Photobucket

"Mama help! I going the wong way!"
Photobucket

Abby says, "Hi Aiden!"
Photobucket

"Wait! Where'd he go??"
Photobucket

"Whew! It's Anthony! They are fast!"
Photobucket

No comments: