Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Things

A bunch of random pictures and things we've been doing!

Aiden and Anthony love reading to their little sister! The book is "Abby's First Book of Shapes."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aiden and Anthony are the best big brothers! I have been so proud of them. They are extremely helpful with Abby!!!

A gorgeous ice "sculpture" in our front yard!
Photobucket

Living in a Bubble!
Photobucket

Please don't burst my bubble!
Photobucket

Bubblelicious!
Photobucket

Labeling Gum
Photobucket

The boys love doing ministry, especially on campus
Photobucket

Not loving the bath. Later in the week I bathed her in the bathtub. She loved it. As long as I was pouring water over her head, she was happy! I think we are going to have another water baby on our hands!
Photobucket

Popcorn and movie night! (Mommy didn't burn ours, but she burned hers twice before she gave up and ate something else!)
Photobucket

Just hanging out with Mommy!
Photobucket

What? What do you mean it's not mine???
Photobucket

This is my beautiful dress my cousin C.J. gave me!
Photobucket

Let's go shopping Mommy! (We did! We had alot of fun and spent too much money!)
Photobucket

Whew! Long day! Time for a nap now! Hope you enjoyed our random pics!
Photobucket

No comments: